Peppe,

Have you ever used Eclipse? If you have I can tell you how to set-up
the SVN plug-in for Eclipse. If not, we should use a stand-alone SVN
client like RapidSVN.

Let me know about this and tell me what operating system you are using.

It will take some effort, but we can get you set up to commit changes
to documentaiton and language files on your own. :]

The Sunburned Surveyor