Hi Stefan,

Indeed, I have committed the change about one week ago.
I think I'll do also the second change proposed by jukko before the end
of the week as no one has reacted.

Thanks for all the improvements you have done the few last months.
Thanks also to Uwe for its new tutorial (is there any plan for an
english translation ?)

Michaël