Salut Michael

> Indeed, I have committed the change about one week ago.
mhm.. I have not seen them at the svn-mail list but you are right! I can
see it in the SVN History (5.May). Sorry... looks like I need to check
the mail list settings?

> I think I'll do also the second change proposed by jukko before the end
> of the week as no one has reacted.

Ok.. I actually commited the changes except for Uwe's PostGIS plugin. I
wrote him today an email, as I needed somebody to check a build of this
Plugin that I have done with Ant (Eric switched to Maven) and I don't
have PostGIS installed. So if Uwe replys positively I/You can add the
last patch.

> Thanks for all the improvements you have done the few last months.
> Thanks also to Uwe for its new tutorial (is there any plan for an
> english translation ?)
very good question...
The plan exists. But it is rather a question of time. I thought I would
start with the PostGIS chapter first. And then later ... However, You
know as me how much effort (and good will) it takes ;)

thank you too
Stefan