I think it would include a "beanshell scripting section". It's a good point
to start for beginners. It's a really powerful tool and very nice for doing
quick prototyping and so on.  Some greats examples of this at jonaquino's
blogs [1].

By the way, what do you think about include these jon's examples on the
Scripting section of the OJ wiki?

Best regards,
Nacho

[1]: http://jonaquino.blogspot.com/search?q=jump+script