Da: Nacho Uve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] Draft of OpenJUMP Plug-in Programmer's Guide
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Mercoledì 18 giugno 2008, 10:04

I think it would include a "beanshell scripting section". It's a good point to
start for beginners. It's a really powerful tool and very nice for doing quick
prototyping and so on.  Some greats examples of this at jonaquino's blogs [1].

By the way, what do you think about include these jon's examples on the
Scripting section of the OJ wiki?

Best regards,
Nacho

[1]: http://jonaquino.blogspot.com/search?q=jump+script