Nice to see new plugins for OpenJUMP.

I updated my source tree today (to get new BufferPlugIn and
ExtractLayersByAttribute) but they don't compile on my machine because
of a java 1.6 feature : String.isEmpty()

I'm not very far from switching to java 1.6 but...
I'd like to hear other users/developpers. If most of you thing it's time
to go ahead with 1.6, I'll get along.
Otherwise, let's stick to 1.5.

Question : what about the automatic build process ? does-it use a java
1.6 java compiler ?
(also nightly builds seem to have stopped on 2008-09-16)

Michaël