Hi Bing,

>Any reason you avoid using generics in the code?

Just laziness, I guess.  I cut and pasted code from older plugIns that
didn't use generics.  All of the original JUMP code (and the ISA plugIn
code) was written to the Java 1.4 standard.

We have mostly stopped putting plugIn references in jump configuration.
They now go into standard-plugins.xml.  Local plugIn references are put into
workbench-properties.xml.

regards,
Larry