This really stinks.

Has anyone tried a program like JSmooth?

http://jsmooth.sourceforge.net/

Or Janel?

http://www.redskaper.com/Janel.jsp

I know just enough C programming to be really dangerous. In the worst
case scenario I could try whipping up a native launcher for OJ. I'd
probably try it first on Linux, and then on MS Windows.

The Sunburned Surveyor