Hi,

I made a very quick test and here are first results:

- Installation was successful by following the instructions. It means, unzip.
Easy.
- Virtual serial port must exist before launching OpenJUMP. If OJ is running
and virtual serial port is created later the plugin will not find it.
- Adding points successful. You can add point to any editable OpenJUMP layer.
Just select the layer and add a point. Simple.
- EX Buttons is a good pair with GPS plugin because it gives a button and
shortcut key for adding points. EZ Buttons cannot show the status of GPS
plugin, though.  Pressing a button does not do anything if GPS tracking in not
active, naturally.
- I can't guess what "Set task to track" should do. Now I am not sure if it is
doing anything.
- "Insert point from GPS" is a bit odd tool. User must have a line or polygon
selected and then the plugin inserts more points somewhere in between the
geometry. I would have more use for Start digitising a line/polygon tool
without a need to have something ready on a map.  Now I think I would measure
an area by adding just points from GPS and digitising a polygon manually with
snapping on later.

-Jukka Rahkonen-