Hei Kevin,

thanks for you thoughts. Sounds all pretty reasonable to me - the only
issue is "developer time" ;)

In general we have at SourceForge the Bug Tracker and Feature-Request
Tracker. So that would be the place to add your 3 wishes:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/support

We actually had also a TODO.txt file in the trunk, but it is not used.

thanks again, and its actually nice to know that Refractions-Folks
besides Martin is still interested in OJ development :)

cheers from Calgary to Victoria
stefan