Stefan,

Do you have a problem with letting Kevin apply his patches to the
ImageFactory classes?

Would it be possible to set-up a simple log-to-file mechanism that
could be accessed from the plug-in context? I have used Log4j before,
and it seemed a little complicated. I wonder if just having the
ability to write messages to a simple plain-text log file would
suffice.

It seems better than sending output to System.Out.

I could create a patch for this simple logging system if people were
interested. Or, maybe there is another existing alternative to
System.Out in OJ and I am not thinking of it.

The Sunburned Surveyor