Hei all,

now that we did some clean-ups this weekend (thanks to Ede & Michael), I
wonder if we should do now:
(i) a feature freeze (no more new functions)
(ii) only bug fixing of bugs that may be found now (the ones major and
easy to fix, i.e. where fixes are not impacting other stuff - otherwise
there is room for 1.4.1)
(iii) add missing translation of new functions.

With respect to the latter point: As far as I remember we have complete
translations for: English,  French, Spannish, Italian, German and
(almost) Finnish.

I think (brazilian) Portugese is the  most important one left (from my
perspective). And we can ask Christiano Almeida (in a private email) if
he would be willing/has time to do it again. Other languages that should
be updated are Chinese (who?) and Japanese (Hisaji?), Hungarian (who?),...

If someone wants to help with those translations - please write me/us
(Michael, Stefan, etc).

Finally, if that goes fast enough I can do a release middle of October
(focussing on 15th onward...) - before I start traveling.

any comments/suggestions?

cheers,
stefan