Stefan and Peppe,

I also believe that the word "Sextante" could be dropped in favour of
something like "Raster grid". Maybe we could keep a reference to
sextante in the description statement at the top of the "Open..." window?

About the "Raster color editor" tool, don't you think it's still too
immature? Maybe it's release could be deferred to 1.4.1?

Alberto