On 27.09.2010 20:42, Michaël Michaud wrote:
> Now that ede has normalized script names to oj_osname.ext, maybe I should
> rename openjump.exe and openjump.ini to oj_windows.exe and oj_windows.ini.
> But I think I have to give .exe and .ini the same name (which does not fit
> with the idea to have a platform independant .ini...). What do you think ede ?

I'd rather propose to keep the OpenJUMP vs. oj_<osname> scheme.

As I see it OpenJUMP launchers are convenience launchers and are not highly
configurable, although it is possible to do so in the windows launcher's case.
The scripts are the configurable, advanced user pendants.
This would keep the necessary documentation effort in check, only the scripts
have to be explained.

..ede