Hi,

I have some naive questions about raster / image loading
You explained in a mail that these are two different tools : raster
tools need raster loader and cannot work with images

Is this something definitive or do we have to migrate image loaders
toward raster loader api in the future ?
Is it possible for such format as ecw to be loaded with raster loader ?
What is the main difference between both API, and what are the main
classes to investigate if I want to learn from code ?

About naming of raster loader (mail subject), I would vote for not
including Sextante name if the api and the raster menu do not need
Sextante software to work.

Sorry for so many questions

Michaël