Da: Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] R:  OpenJUMP 1.4.1rc1
A: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, ge...@cadplan.com.au
Data: Domenica 26 giugno 2011, 20:18

    Hi Giuseppe, Geof,

            - This version
              doesn't use the last Vertex plugin form cadplan but an
              older one

    I tried without success the last version of JumpPrinter.

    The new plugin (compiled jar) cannot load the ImageIcon
    (jprinter.gif).

    I found the icon in the src package but don't know in which
    directory i must drop it

    Is there any special reason why the icon is not included in the
    binary file ?

    Same question about language files : where must they go ?

    I did not find instructions about these points two point in OpenJUMP
    Printer Extension User Guide

    Michaël

              - network topology cleaning is not working because of
              changing Multidialog

              - jcs-1.0.1.jar makes the menus a little crowded and
              confused. I know that Victor Oyala prepared a version
              without it. Untill now  I see that Sextante 0.6 for OJ can
              work with no problem without it.

              BTW - is there a copyrightb on the java conflaction
              plugIn? Can we modify in order to make more confortable
              with OJ menu organizationa and languages?

              - I ask to adopt my version of Sextante 0.6, it is more
              clean on how how to organize libs/algorithms in the folder
              and we can test the new tools added (comand line and
              history)

              I will check on next days and give my impresions

              regards

              Peppe

              --- Sab 25/6/11, Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>