Hi Arnd,

> I just tested the rc1 and found some wrong menü entries:
Thanks for your tests (which version did you test ? windows ? standard ?
sextante ?)
> - Tools>  Analysis : Overlay Polygon Layers (it have to stay one level under
> ->  Two layers)
>
> - Tools>  Analysis : Spatial Join with Attribute Aggregation (it have to stay
> one level under ->  Two layers)
>
> - Tools>  Analysis : Spatial Join (it have to stay one level under ->  Two
> layers)
>
> - Tools>  Analysis : Overlay (it have to stay one level under ->  Two layers)
These changes have been discussed on the list a few weeks ago.
I note your remarks, but such modifications cannot be done every month,
and last time, only 2 or 3 members gave their point of view.

Let's see what other say about the new organization.
> - Tools>  Analysis : Buffer with Variable Width (in the german version stands
> only Plume; better is Puffer mit variabler Breite)
OK,
@Ede : could you validate the change ?
(I also changed the french translation recently, as Plume did't show
clearly what it does)
> - SLD: Saving SLD-files working now and importing also. But always for each
> colour a black line was saved with and not the synced colour.
Can you tell me if it is a recent regression or if it's an old bug ?
In the first case, I'll try to find what has recently changed, in the
second case, I'm afraid it will take more time and I'll postpone to
after 1.4.1 release
> That is all at the moment what I noticed.
Thanks again for your help,

Michaël