Da: Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] R:  OpenJUMP 1.4.1rc1
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Lunedì 27 giugno 2011, 09:09

    Hi, Giuseppe

            do you t use the
              version I included into Jufre. That  is not the official
              one but only a modified version I used for test Jump
              PlugIn integration into OpenJUMP. That version call a png
              file which is included into Jufre

    No, for cadplan, I downloaded last plugins from cadplan website.

    I'll make more test this evening.

    Michaël

             itself

              Peppe