On 13.07.2011 10:41, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tested WMS basic authentication for Ede some time ago and it did work then
> with the nightly build that Ede showed me.  However, it looks like something
> went wrong with the OJ 1.4.1 release.
> When trying to connect with WMS url like
> "https://username:password@server..."; the result is this error:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/iharder/Base64

right, the new base64 encoder component is missing in
openjump-workbench-1.4.1.jar or openjump-api-1.4.1.jar. You can workaround by
replacing the above files with the nightly build
openjump-core-1.4.1-SNAPSHOT.jar which contains it plus the contents of the
other two jars.

Michael how comes it did not end up in the release :)?

ede