Hi,

I'm sorry that net package misses in 1.4.1.
Unfortunately, it has not been added to the ant build file after Ede
replaced old sun classes by these free ones, and I did not notice it
because it seems it does not prevent to connect to wms url as long as it
is not secured url.
Not sure how NB is compiled. Using maven I think.

I'll fix this to night and let you know.

Michaël