I can help with the packaging of the releases for Windows if that will
ease the burden for Michael or the other maintainers.

Do we need a Windows EXE for the latest release? How have we been
putting it together for past releases?

It also might help to have a tutorial video explaining how to install
and run the platform-independent distro of OpenJUMP on Windows. I'll
see if I can put one together. I'm over committed as usual, but maybe
I can make a video this week after work.

Landon