Hi Stefan,

I comitted the changes. But I did not check the html-formatted result yet.

There is one think that will surely not work. It is the link you added :
OSGeo Live-DVD: go to XXX

I tried
OSGeo Live-DVD: go to <../../../app-conf/openjump/openjump.sh>
but I doubt it will be a valid link
maybe you just wanted to write the path (usr/.../...)
Will need to fix that before next iteration.

Michaël