Hi,

Modifications made on osgeo-live-dvd documentation for 5.5 are already
visible here :

http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/openjump_overview.html
and
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/openjump_quickstart.html

There is at least two things I have to fix :
switch version number to 1.5.1 in overview
change the broken link to openjump.sh to a relative path (should I write
user/Desktop/openjump.sh ?)

If you want to change anything else, please, tell me

Michaël