yeah.. that's the problem: its (for me) still on the Apple key (wiith
1.5) - on ctrl & click nothing happens at all.

I searched for some time in the internet about assignment of keys but
couldn't find a hint on how to change it from apple to ctrl. so I gave
up for now.

cheers,
stefan

PS: sooo many new messages... (and I have been only 2 days off)