Hi all,
Just a note. In these days I am working around a course for newbies of GIS,
using OJ.
I think that a warning message, by the time that user delete geometries,
which ask if user want really to delete them, should be useful - to avoid
confusions.
thanks

Peppe

 I am working around for a small course for people who don't know how to use