Hi,
Yes I am gloing to add to FR. Those were only some thought by working on my teaching project and answering mails.
Sure, tomorrow I will upgrade Ita/Spa languages. Ready for me to 1.6.
About documentation, I feel that Online wiki docs, which I started to write years ago is still on OJ 1.2 ver (except few parts) I think probably it is better to implements on lines tutorials and pdf manuals (and Michael's list of functions).
I've done several updates in the WIKI list of functions between 1.2 and 1.6
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=Index
Updating this part seems possible. Updating the whole wiki is probably a lot of work.

My (french) list of functions is mainly missing a new page about shortcuts,
some new icons, and a few recent plugins

@Stefan, do you plan to update ojtutorial ?

Michaël
peppe