Hi,

Is there a way to make a button that sets the attribute value into “NULL” ?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Giuseppe Aruta wrote:

Hi Michael,
I tested your plugin.
- I create a new layer and called Test_Layer
- Add an attribute to the layer, called "Test_attribute"
- Open XML file. On lines   <button icon="...." text="..." atomic="true"
layer="...">,  I modified layer="Test_Layer"
- On the lines  <attribute name="..." value="..."/>. I modified
attribute="Test_attribute". For each lines I modified value="value1",
value="value2", etc. Where value1, value2, etc are the values I want to use
It works. Option tooltip="...." can to be set to recognize the values and
attributes, for instance tooltip="Test_attribute - value4"

I agree with Jukka, we need a manual or a documented example.
Wiki wil be a good idea.
Best regards