Confirmed, that't worth documenting as well.

There may be some buggy interaction between the plugin and the normal
operations but I haven't yet found a way to reproduce. I believe that for
couple of times after using the SetAttribute boxes for the first time in a new
project, if I went back to the project window and added new layers for editing
the geometries, the editing tool box had lost the focus. Switching from one
tool to another and back helped: draw point - draw linestring - draw point and
only then you can really draw a point. But I can't reproduce the behaviour.
There should be quality control for the bugs, unreliable ones are irritating :)

-Jukka-

Michaël Michaud wrote:

Hi,

You should be able to achieve this by omitting the value attribute.

Michaël