Hi Ede

- Kosmo language code related to tools: not sure we have all. And many of
"description" codes into Cad Tools cadtoolbox files are new ones

- "Source" as single string into jump language file seens not to exist

- Cadtools check codes: yes there must be already into Jump language files:
yes there are. This is  what remains of a previous version of Cad tools
(where I didn't use OJ check system). I did a clean up before to add to
repository but I forgot to remove some codes. Hopefully I wanted to do a
better clean up on next version: I was waiting somebody who was helping me
to find them. Jus don't add them: I wil provide to clean before next real.
comparing to german language file