Hi,

You're right, there are many duplicates (and I must admit I recognize several plugins of mine).

Removing all duplicates would be a very big effort.

But as a first step, we could add keys for common messages and encourage people to use it for new plugins or to clean existing plugins when they are revised.

Michaël