On 18.07.2017 11:51, Nicolas Ribot wrote:

> On 18 July 2017 at 11:46, <edgar.sol...@web.de <mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de>>
> wrote:
>
>     the backslash is merely an obsolete escape '\' in these cases.
> unnecessary but not hurting. '#' and ':' are safe to use within the
> translation string.
>
>     tldr; use
>
>       key = #T: english translation
>
>     ..ede
>
>     PS: check that you only edited lines that you intended before committing
> ;)
>

> Thanks ede !

nP

> Yes, I will double-check ;)
> I think the previous mess was caused by Netbeans Properties files editor,
> which rearrange lines.
> I now edit raw files directly and only the 3 new lines are marked as "locally
> new" in NB. I'll cross fingers when commiting.

usually you have the possibility to double check changes against the previous
revision somewhere in the SVN commit dialog. it's a good idea to go over every
file that is about to be committed and check for stray sysout's or forgotten
edits that are _not_ supposed to end up in trunk.
at least that's what i do before (nearly) every commit ;).

..ede