It is working.
I used an imageIO-ext method;
it.geosolutions.imageio.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageWriteParam
instead of  imageIO method:
javax.imageio.ImageWriteParam

I wonder why it had problems to recompile on svn when I need ImageIo-ext
classes to recompile my version of OJ on Eclipse
(I can see that other OJ imagery classes need those libs)

Thanks Ede