On 29.11.2017 10:07, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> It is working.

good to hear

> I used an imageIO-ext method;
> it.geosolutions.imageio.plugins.tiff.TIFFImageWriteParam
> instead of  imageIO method:
> javax.imageio.ImageWriteParam

yeah, but not really needed, as this was your only dependency to the
imageio-ext-tiff package and the same functionality is provided by imageio
already.

> I wonder why it had problems to recompile on svn when I need ImageIo-ext
> classes to recompile my version of OJ on Eclipse
> (I can see that other OJ imagery classes need those libs)

imageio-ext jars are split into
  lib/imageio-ext/
  lib/plus/imageio-ext/
.

only the first is needed. it holds the compile time dependencies and plugins
offered in CORE.
compile time needed currently are only
  gdal-2.1.0.jar
  imageio-ext-gdalframework-1.1.16.jar
  imageio-ext-streams-1.1.16.jar
  imageio-ext-geocore-1.1.16.jar
  imageio-ext-utilities-1.1.16.jar

the others
  imageio-ext-arcgrid-1.1.16.jar
  imageio-ext-tiff-1.1.13.jar
are optional format plugins. why arc-grid ended up there i do not recall. tiff
was a choice i think.

will add imageio-ext-tiff to the maven pom.xml, in case you really need it in
the future.

> Thanks Ede

no problemo.. ede