Hi all
Sometimes I try to load a monoband raster, like the one I attached to this
mail, and I get this message of error:

*(Referenced Image
Exception)com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.imagery.ReferencedImageException:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.imagery.geoimg.GeoImage.paint(GeoImage.java:293)
at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.imagery.ReferencedImageStyle.paint(ReferencedImageStyle.java:61).....*
The error points to class
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.imagery.geoimg.GeoImage

The image is not displayed but the raster is at its right position
testified by the exact position of the envelope of the image.
I was not really interested about this bug: I usually load a dem via
Sextante. Until now.
On the newer OJ NB Roberto Rossi recognized a bug when loading multiple
raster dem into OpenJUMP as Sextante RasterImageLayer, with very similar to
the former:

*[INFO] 2020-09-15_12:40:53.569 Avvertimento: 1048560*
* (Array Index Out Of Bounds Exception)*

Actually Sextante framework to load files as Sextante raster is
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.imagery.geoimg.GeoReferencedRaster
I wonder if the bugs are related to each other and can have a common
solution

Best regards