Hello Edgard,
i repeated the test with the "-v trace" option... the log is really verbose now: from 50 to 15000 kb! :-)

I tried at first to load the shapefiles <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7qS__ftx_Gs_EM8R8zLL8fzHRj_hhSZ/view?usp=sharing>, the error raised at the 7th raster <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FAmLdOg9PKZQFNHM-jSmP2Gb6jwb_x-x&authuser=roberto.rossi%40unipd.it&usp=drive_fs> loaded.
You can find documentation in the /openjump1.log
/

Loading the rasters <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FAmLdOg9PKZQFNHM-jSmP2Gb6jwb_x-x&authuser=roberto.rossi%40unipd.it&usp=drive_fs>altogether: I had the error loading one of the last rasters; you can find documentation in the /openjump2.log/
/
/ <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FDmsVxhz6iav20LWxzDMWrwFyRiFm4uF&authuser=roberto.rossi%40unipd.it&usp=drive_fs> Here you can find the log files <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FDmsVxhz6iav20LWxzDMWrwFyRiFm4uF&authuser=roberto.rossi%40unipd.it&usp=drive_fs>
/
/
/Thank you
/