Hi Erik,
thanks for your comment.
In reality, the colors of the interpolations are the result of Alberto de
Luca's work to have a good style system for rasters. I just added some LUTs
with more colors to make the rasters more aesthetically beautiful, "Juicy"
as you wrote ;-)

I am interested in your proposal regarding the TSP code. It could be a
great integration to the interpolation plugin. Let me know where you will
put your code. Of course I will extend the copyright to thank your
cooperation. I will move all the stuff on GitHub later.

This plugin was born as a test to recover useful code of projects destined
to be abandoned. John Lindsey, the author of the excellent WhiteBox GAT GIS
for raster in java, wrote to me days ago that he considers his project to
be legacy and is not interested in renewing it. In fact Whitebox Gat no
longer works with the new javas. Kosmo and AdbToolbox, interesting clones
of OpenJUMP, are practically abandoned. I have worked with these software
for years and I feel I need to recover at least some of their functionality
on OpenJUMP. Since the raster management material is large, I will probably
have work for years.

Thanks again

Peppe