Uttam,

On juniper M10i with JUNOS 9.2, we have flow exported by the routing engine
sampling packets headers and had aggregated them into flows.We have two
upstream and peered number of customers, we have packet sampling done by
defining a firewall filter to accept and sample all traffic and that rule
has been applied to the provider facing interfaces.

please paste your current "forwarding-options sampling" configuration.

In our case, when we had two upstream previously and sampled, it was quite
related to the flow extracted but recently we get peered with another
upstream and did the same configuration for sampling but we are not getting
the exact flow , we are getting it decreased by half. What can be the reason
behind this?
it could be that you're hitting the built-in rate limit for sampling, or maybe your firewall filters aren't working right, or your multipathing isn't what you'd want it to be. Do you have an advanced services pic / MS-PIC in the m10i? If in doubt, paste a "show chassis hardware clei-models" (clei-models to easily obscure the serial numbers).

Kind regards,

Felix

--
Felix Schüren
Head of Network

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
Telefon: 0800 467 8387 - Fax: +49 180 5 66 3233 (*)
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht Köln - USt-IdNr.: DE187370678
Geschäftsführer:
Uwe Braun - Alex Collins - Mark Joseph - Patrick Pulvermüller

(*) 0,14 EUR/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz, Mobilfunkpreise ggf. abweichend