> I have configured sampling traffic input on all the interfaces, and
> configured forwarding-option with max-packet per second 7000, rate 100 and
> run-length 0, means 1 packet out of 100. I am using RE based sampling. On
> the server side we are using flow-tool FlowScan as a data collector. In my
> view the router is exporting exactly as we have configured on the
> forwarding-option. But we want exact ( our total BW as we can see on MRTG)
> traffic graph on flow-tool flowScan data collector. To do this I think there
> can be an option on flow-tool so it can calculate the exported data and show
> exact traffic.

If you expect flow-tools to provide such an option you should probably
ask on an appropriate mailing list - this is *not* a Juniper problem.

Oh btw, as far as I know flow-tools doesn't have an option to multiply
by the sampling rate.

Another point here - when you are doing sampling, you cannot expect
"exact traffic" if you mean something which matches the SNMP interface
counters exactly.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sth...@nethelp.no