hello,

I have configured sampling traffic input on all the interfaces, and
configured forwarding-option with max-packet per second 7000, rate 100 and
run-length 0, means 1 packet out of 100. I am using RE based sampling. On
the server side we are using flow-tool FlowScan as a data collector. In my
view the router is exporting exactly as we have configured on the
forwarding-option. But we want exact ( our total BW as we can see on MRTG)
traffic graph on flow-tool flowScan data collector. To do this I think there
can be an option on flow-tool so it can calculate the exported data and show
exact traffic.

Is there any idea how ??

Thank you,