Ohh...well there are so many models and partnumbers of these i guess its
hard to test all of them. Maybe we should write down working partnumbers
on the cluepon wiki. The "blue" SanDisk ones are atleast the same as
juniper used time ago. After that they switched to simple tech and
probably others (atleast on T320/T640 RE-1600/RE-2000).