That's a pretty normal configuration so I wouldn't expect any issues.

Load balancing over both connections is another story entirely and doesn't
matter the exact platform.  You can find a large volume of
books/websites/opinions on BGP load balancing out there.  It's not exactly a
trivial subject.  :-)