Le 25/03/2016 02:02, Luis Balbinot a écrit :

For iBGP consider multiple loopback addresses for different families. I'd
do v4 and v6 (6PE with MPLS) with one family and inet-vpn, l2vpn, etc on
another one. Even with newer REs a full table is taking quite some time to
come up.

Multiple loopbacks are always a good idea.
It make maintenance much more painless.
One loopback for inet, one for inet6, one for *vpn.
Also colleague of mine point that is good to separate familly who support GRES from those who not.

For IGP keep a flat area, no need to segment.

Agreed, flat design with least pfx possible.
Eventually look at LFA (it does not cost much and it was cool to have pre-installed backup path).

For IXs I'd recommend a separate routing-instance. This will help you avoid
stuff like someone defaulting to you and transit deviations.

OK, but this vrf would be leaked in the "dmz" vrf, so how do you avoid this kind of leaking ?
For the default leak, what about a static default backup route ?

--
Raphael Mazelier