From: "Robert Raszuk" <rob...@raszuk.net>
To: "Alexander Arseniev" <arsen...@btinternet.com>
Cc: "Juniper List" <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: 24/03/2020 08:24:36
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [j-nsp] Slow RE path 20 x faster then PFE path

Yes NAT is configured there as I indicated via presence of si- phantom load ... Having NAT there is not my idea though :). But sorry can not share the config.

If you could shed some more light on your comment how to properly configure it and what to avoid I think it may be very useful for many folks on this list.

Many thx,
R.