Hi,

Am 05.03.2021 um 15:49 schrieb Karl Gerhard:
I tried QSAs from two different vendors but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has
succeded in getting DDM/DOM readings on a QSA adapter. Is it the QFX5100-48T's
fault or is it the QSA+SFP Modules that are at fault?

QFX5100 is not listed to officially support the QSA:
https://apps.juniper.net/hct/model/?component=MAM1Q00A-QSA&tab=sPlatforms
Even on QFX5110 it was added as late as 19.4

While the QSA probably did work even before (never tried it in the QFXes) its
likely that Code for DOM readings and such might not be in there on that
platforms or in your release.

--
Kind Regards
Tobias Heister