Hey!

cRPD documentation is quite terse about resource requirements: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/crpd/crpd-deployment/topics/concept/crpd-hardware-requirements.html

When used as a route reflector with about 20 million routes, what kind of hardware should we use? Documentation says about 64 GB of memory, but for everything else? Notably, should we have many cores but lower boost frequency, or not too many cores but higher boost frequency?

There is a Day One book about cRPD, but they show a very outdated processor (Sandy Lake, 10 years old).

Is anyone using cRPD as RR with a similar scale and can share the hardware configuration they use? Did you also optimize the underlying OS in some way or just use a stock configuration?

Thanks.