On 2023-12-07 15:21, Michael Hare via juniper-nsp wrote:
I recognize Saku's recommendation of rib sharding is a practical one at 20M
routes, I'm curious if anyone is willing to admit to using it in production and
on what version of JunOS.  I admit to have not played with this in the lab yet,
we are much smaller [3.5M RIB] worst case at this point.

About the scale, I said routes, but they are paths. We plan to use add path to ensure optimal routing (ORR could be another option, but it is less common).