I recognize Saku's recommendation of rib sharding is a practical one at 20M
routes, I'm curious if anyone is willing to admit to using it in production and
on what version of JunOS.  I admit to have not played with this in the lab yet,
we are much smaller [3.5M RIB] worst case at this point.

-Michael