Hi Aaron,
 since ACX series  is based on Broadcom PFE , and based on your description of
the issue..

=> When you enable igmp-snooping (in Broadcom based PFE devices like
EX3400/QFX5100s) there are some associated dynamic filters / IFP/VFP  gets
created in PFE , and if there are some descrepancies in that it can match some
unassociated multicast potentially dropping it .

=> But if this is a bug in these areas  , you should be seeing the same
behaviour in your lab with exact configs/topology (in same release)
So, in your lab , please try with exact same configuration as in your
production device ..Especially ,Pls use the firewall filters configured in the
production device and your lab device and make it same   (loopback filters ) .
-thanks, Nebu,

    On Friday, 2 February, 2024 at 11:00:40 pm IST, Aaron Gould via juniper-nsp