In a gmail account I moved many emails from Archived mail to Inbox. K-9
mail shows these emails although they are older before all other mail,
except from emails that came after I moved them. This happens only if K-9
shows only the newer 25 emails. If I press "Show more 25" til it show all
my emails, they are sorted correctly.
This happens with version 5.600 and 5.700 in Android 10.