Oleg:
        A second correction:

> >  Thank you. It really helped.
> >  Fixed, the source is attached.
>
>       The icon halo's don't change at weird times now. Then
> again, the check-mark that used to come up when you clicked on
> a "dependant device" doesn't come up either. I'll check to see
> if that's because of the VNC halo "getting in the way".

        It is the "halo_VNC" getting in the way of the check-mark
working. What did you think of Aryeh's suggestion: putting the
VNC halo down near the bottom of the icon, in between the device's
name (white text) and the device's bitmap? I think getting it off
the middle of the icon's bitmap is a good idea.

        Alternatively, we could put the indication into the Property
Panel of the device itself. Right on the main Panel, show what
services are available to Kaboodle. So, not a halo in the main UI
anymore. I know we haven't budgeted for this work, I'm just
thinking out loud.

-Scott